For many educators, summer vacation is almost over. For others, you may still have a month of rest and relaxation. Regardless of your contract start date, you do not want to miss the Teachers Pay Teachers Site Wide Sale!
August 1st and 2nd are special days for educators and TPT, and I want to share this sale with you! During this 2-day sale, you can save up to 25% off your total purchases using the #BTSReadyWithTpT code at checkout.
I want to highlight some special additions to my store for back-to-school and fall.
1. Back-to-School Speech and Language Pack This speech and language comprehensive packet includes activities and ideas for back-to-school. The packet includes an "All About Me!" Banner, a game board,writing prompts, and much more!
2. "Chrysanthemum" A Back-to-School Speech and Language Book Companion This sweet book by Kevin Henkes, was written to address student individuality and uniqueness. You can help students feel right at home with this read-aloud and hands-on comprehension activities.
3. "I Like Me!" and "ABC, I Like Me!" Speech and Language Companion Bundle Build your students' self-esteem by helping them discover their positive attributes through the alphabet! Target multiple speech and language goals with this book unit.
4. There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Books! In the traditional cause/effect style book, you'll catch the "Old Lady" swallowing her school supplies as she's off to catch the bus!
5. "This is My School" Back-to-School Adapted Interactive Book for Emergent Readers Easy to print and create, this adapted book targets basic skills and emergent reading comprehension for young children. Students learn about areas within their school, including: cafeteria, office, nurse office, etc.
6. "Who Works at My School?" Back-to-School Adapted Interactive Book for Emergent Readers This easy to print adapted book introduces students with emergent reading skills to different people who work in their school.
7. "What's in my Backpack?" Back-to-School Adapted Interactive Book for Emergent Readers Be on the lookout for what might be in the backpack. Target basic concepts and beginning inference skills with this adapted interactive reader.
8. "Have You Seen My Pencil?" Back-to-School Adapted Interactive Book for Emergent Readers Students will look all over for the missing pencil. This is a fantastic book for targeting prepositions and basic concepts.
9. "My Colorful Crayons" Back-to-School Adapted Interactive Book for Emergent Readers This Back-to-School emergent reader uses basic vocabulary and predictable text while teaching color words.
10. "Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse" A Speech and Language Book Companion Lilly wants to bring her new purple purse from home to share during "show and tell" at school. Target vocabulary and inference skills, as well as social skills with Kevin Henkes' second back-to-school book.
11. Fall Play Dough Articulation Mats Each set targets phonemes in initial, medial and final position of words. Students can use the mats with dough, then color their own black and white page for home practice.
12. There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Leaves! Get ahead on your fall preparations. What do you think she is building with a pumpkin, shoes, pants, a shirt and gloves?
13. There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bat! In this magical Halloween book, the old lady swallows some bones, an owl, a cat, a wizard and much more!
14. There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Turkey! The Thanksgiving book introducing readers to vocabulary such as "quirky, grandstand," and "Horn of Plenty." Comprehension activities and a game board are provided.
15. Room on the Broom The Witch looses her bow and wand and swoops down to find them. She meets up with a dog, a cat, a frog and a bird. Together they must face a dragon. This rhyming Halloween book unit has multiple activities for mixed IEP groups.
16. "Blurt!" Game Companion This fun game companion includes 18 game mats targeting word association skills, comprehension and speech sound production. This game is perfect for students in first grade and older.
17. Pumpkins, Patterns and Prepositions includes color and black and white basic concepts activities for early learners.
18. Year Round Pacing Boards Pacing boards help student expand utterances, practice fluency strategies, and much more! This packet includes pacing strips for the entire school year!
It is going to be an amazing school year! Visit my store for special deals and sales on August 1st and 2nd and don't forget to use the special hashtag sale promo code at check out for additional savings up to 25% off your purchases.
Let's have a wonderful year!