Blog Archive

Monday, May 8, 2017

Teacher Appreciation


My Speech Tools
There is one week out of the school year that being called the "Speech Teacher" has it's perks. Teacher Appreciation Week has always been something to look forward to in my district. In the past we have had fun things like an extra planning time; free appetizer and drink coupons in our mailboxes; snacks and dessert bars; lunch provided and jean passes. It's usually something everyday from Monday through Friday. Teachers are the pillars of the community. Everyday I trust educators to take care of my own children. I trust them to keep them safe, to love on them, teach them and mentor them. As a speech-language pathologist, I have worked in many different settings. Education is where my HEART is!



To honor all that you do for students we are having a TWO DAY SITE WIDE SALE. You can save up to 28% off your purchases. Everything in my store will be set at 20% off and and when you use the discount code THANKYOU17 TPT will take an additional 8% off, for a savings of 28%!

My Speech Tools Sale
You will want to check out some of my new products recently posted. Think about Summer Fun activities and Low Prep for May! There are also some fantastic Book Companions for Spring and Summer you will definitely want to check out! Don't Forget to leave feedback after your purchases for bonus points towards your future purchases.


Lisa, SLP

Subscribe to our Newsletter to Receive my Tier 2  Vocabulary FREEBIE


No comments:

Post a Comment