Blog Archive

Monday, January 1, 2018

Announcing My Speech Tools is Now on YouTube


2017 held several new beginnings for me. I started my business in February and my blog in April. I had a drive to share my passion with you and it has been an amazing experience. Now in 2018, I am excited to share my new adventure with you. I have created a YouTube channel Speech Therapy Tips with Lisa Erwin, SLP.


I created my channel specifically for pediatric speech-language pathologists and students working towards their degree in communication disorders. The focus of my channel is to share therapy ideas, tips, product reviews, how-to's, organizational ideas, and SLP hacks, as well as my own personal experiences as a speech-language pathologist and entrepreneur.






Click on the link above to view my YouTube Channel Trailer, subscribe and click the "bell" to be notified when new videos are uploaded.

Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter below and follow my blog on Bloglovin' or enter your email in the sidebar to receive my blog directly to your inbox. Don't miss a single post.

Lisa, SLP

Subscribe to our mailing list and receive my TIER 2 Vocabulary FREEBIE

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment